Monday, December 12, 2011

An Introduction

My name is Jenn. I'm quite new to the blogging scene, as you can tell from this being my first post. Let me just start out by introducing myself.

I'm a 23 year old mother of one gorgeous 8 month old. I'm married to an amazing husband. And I love books.

I learned to read when I was four and haven't stopped since. There are times when my life can get a bit too busy to read often, but I try to read as much as I can. Recently, a little over a year ago, my best friend and I challenged each other to read a list of the top 100 novels of all time. Of course there are many differing lists, so here's a link to ours. We were a bit slow to start, but now that we've both gotten back into the groove of reading, things are speeding up. In the first year we read 10 or 11 books, this year we have read about 22, so far. This doesn't mean that that is all we have read, we have quite a few books outside of the list that we've read casually. I also belong to two book groups which have a new books each month for me to read.

So basically, I've immersed myself into a future involving a lot of reading, most of which I'll be reviewing in this blog. While I catch up on some reading I'll be reviewing some of my favorite books and getting some things up for you to read. If there is anything in particular that you would like for me to review, feel free to leave a message and I will try to get a review up for you.

There may be some time in between some reviews, as I said, I am a mother to a 8 month old and she sure keeps me busy. But I will update as much as I can and as often as I can and get some reviews coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.