Monday, January 16, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 10

Todays challenge:

The first novel you remember reading.

I don't remember the first novel I read, but I remember reading Chicken Little to my grade 1/2 class (There weren't enough students for a seperate class of each) when I was in grade one. I was reading High School books by grade 4, so not really sure when the novels started.

~Jenn


The first novels I remember reading were the Hardy Boys books when I was about 4/5. My brothers had a shelf with just about every one of them and I loved picking them up and reading them :) I seen a big set of them in the library the other day and had super nostalgia!

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.