Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 12

A book so emotionally draining you couldn’t complete it or had to set aside for a bit.

I haven't read one yet that was that emotionally draining, although, I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of The Fault With Our Stars, which looks like it's going to be a huge tear jerker.

~Jenn

I haven't had one that drastic yet. The closest I think would be Harry Potter, I could barely read the pages through the tears in my eyes. But, of course, stopping was definitely out of the question. For me, I guess, the more emotional is the more I want to keep reading. =)

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.