Friday, January 20, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 13

Favorite childhood book.

I liked pretty much anything by Robert Munsch, Love You Forever being one of the top ones. Also, Loved Dr. Seuss, can't really pick a favorite.

~Jenn

Goosebumps!! What kid from the 80's/90's didn't read goosebumps?! Go R.L Stine! =) I used to love getting the scholastic book orders at school to look for new Goosebumps books. I had sooooo many of them, I'm sure there is a box of them in my parents attic somewhere. :)

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.