Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 19

A Book that changed your mind about a particular subject (non-fiction).

Here's Jenn, sucking it up again! I don't really read non-fiction, and if I do, normally it's something I like and my opinion on it doesn't really change.

~Jenn

I have to say, I don't typically read a non-fiction book about something I am not interested in. I enjoy a good non-fiction. But I can't say that I ever read one that changed my opinion on the subject. The closest I think I could come to answering this question would be to say that I recently read JRR Tolkien: A biography, and while I already knew I was a big fan of Tolkien, this book made me love him even more than I already did because it made me feel like I knew him as a person. Great read, and I recommend it to all Tolkien fans :).

~Meghan





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.