Sunday, January 8, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 2

The question for today is:

What is your least favorite book?

I'm going to have to go with Ulysses by James Joyce, one of the few books I've never finished and the only one that made me want to smash my face into the wall :)

~Jenn

I'm going to  have to second Jenn on this one! I've never dreaded picking up a book until this one. Reading it was like a chore, which was terrible since reading is my favorite thing to do! Ulysses by James Joyce was by far my least favorite book!

~Meghan

Is there a book you hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.