Monday, January 9, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 3

Day 3 of the challenge is:

A book that completely surprised you.

Well, I would have to say that Twilight completely surprised me. I never really liked those sort of books, but once I started reading Twilight, I couldn't put it down and a new genre opened up for me. 

~Jenn


I recently won and read a book called I Hate Hockey by Francois Barcelo. This book really did surprise me!
I expected it to be about the details of the Hockey and what about things about the game he hated. This is really not what the book is about at all, the Hockey in the book is more like a background or a leader up into everything else in the book. I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I really enjoyed it. It was a fun, super easy, and quick read that was full of surprises. I would recommend this one for sure. :)

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.