Wednesday, January 11, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 5

The challenge for today is:

A Non-Fiction book that you actually enjoyed.

I don't read a lot of non-fiction myself, but usually anything to do with animals is enjoyable to me. I can't really say anything comes to mind at the moment though.

~Jenn

I don't think I would have to add the "Actually" in there. I enjoy non-fiction, especially when it's about something I'm interested in or enjoy. I recently read The Magical Worlds of the Lord of the Rings, and I really really enjoyed it. I am crazy over Lord of the Rings and it was really fun for me to learn even more fun little facts behind the creation of the story I love so much. I'm currently reading another non-fiction right now, it's called JRR Tolkien - A Biography and it is also very interesting and I enjoy reading about one of my favorite authors :) Go Non-fiction! :)

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.