Thursday, January 12, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 6

Day 6 of the challenge is:

A book that made you cry.

Well, I'm an extremely emotional person, so there are a lot of books that make me cry. The most recent being Harry Potter, I cry so much reading that series, I even cried at the end, just because it was done. I like a book that will make me cry because I tend to hold a lot in, so it gives me a little emotional release.

~Jenn

I also, it a pretty emotional person and it really doesn't take a lot to make me cry. At the same time it says something about how great a book is when it can make you feel the emotions that strongly! There are a couple books that have made me cry, but the one that made me cry the hardest was Harry Potter, for sure! I've never cried so hard while reading a book, I can remember how hard it was to read the blurred pages through all the tears in my eyes. Much love for Harry Potter and JK Rowling for giving me the amazing experience it was to read it :)

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.