Sunday, January 15, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 9

Today in the challenge:

A book you've read more than once.

I'm going to have to say Harry Potter wins for most times read, I've read it about 7 times now, I think.. I've also read the Earth's Children series a couple of times, I love it!! I'm going to admit to reading the Twilight series at least twice too.

~Jenn

I've read the first 4 of the Harry Potter series twice. I've read The Hobbit 3 times and Lord of the Rings 3 times. I've read Bag of Bones by Stephen King twice and Wuthering Heights twice..and some more =P

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.