Tuesday, January 10, 2012

30 Day Book Challege: Day 4

 A book that reminds you of home. 


 I can't think of a book that reminds me of home unfortunately, probably because I grew up in the middle of Nowhere, New Brunswick :)

~Jenn

I can't pick one book in particular that reminds me of home. However, I would say that most of Stephen King's older books remind me of home. As you may know, Stephen King has a lot of books! My mom was always a huge fan and had them all on a bookshelf in our living room. I definitely followed in her footsteps! It was years before she would actually let me read them, I don't think I need to explain why. Once I did start though, it was like opening a floodgate and I spent hours all over the house with my nose in one of her Stephen King books, it was love. I started my own collection and am proud to say that I now own almost every book he's written :D

~Meghan

3 comments:

  1. Morning :)
    Pretty neat blog you've got there :)

    Got yourself a new follower ;)
    My blog is here if you feel like stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for becoming a follower :D

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.