Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!!

2012 is here, and that means I have a few new goals for this year.

1. I want to eat healthier, goodbye to all the fast food I've been eating.
2. I want to stick to my budget better!
3. I want to read at least 50 books.
4. I want to get more into this blog and get better at blogging.
5. I want to find a way to stay home with my baby so I can have all kinds of fun with her.

 That's what I can think of right now, hopefully I can get all of these done.

So Happy New Years to everyone!! May 2012 be a great year for you!

What are your goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.