Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meghan's Random Reads #1




Random Reads is monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books.

Each month you get a random number generator to pick one of your reads for the month. I'll be using my Goodreads to-read list and random.org to pick my book. I had to randomize a few times myself, only because I kept getting books that were in the middle of a large series or books from mine and Jenn's top 100 list =P. But I finally got one and here it is!












For more information on Random Reads, check out the original post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.