Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is a weekly internet meme hosted by The Story Siren to share new books that bloggers have bought, won, received, been gifted, or borrowed.

Jenn's Mailbox:
I had a really good book week this week, considering I was moving and didn't buy anthing!

Review:
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Thank you to HarlequinTeen and NetGalley for the review copy!!

The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Belles by Jen Calonita
A huge Thank you to Hatchette Book Group Canada!

Won:
Swear by Nina Malkin
 Thank You to Kristilyn over at Reading in Winter!!

Meghan's Mailbox:
Bought:

So I got myself some awesome Hunger Games Swag :D I tend to not go towards anything with the actors all over it. I'm in love with the story, not them. I got myself a Panem ID card, and you can get one to for free, you only have to pay shipping: Here. And an awesome Hunger Games bag and MockingJay pin that I love so much :)



I got these three Disney books for my kids for Easter :) 
Sorry the picture sucks so bad

Borrowed:
Spiderwick Chronicles #1-5 by Holly Black & Tony DiTerlizzi
The Nixie's Song (Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles #1) by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
The Darkangel Trilogy by Meredith Ann Pierce

Won:

Silver Knight by Caron Rider
I won this e-book during the lucky leprechaun giveaway hop on I Read Banned Books, Thank You!!
Deadlock by Sean Black
I won this book from an GoodReads giveaway, Thank You!!

For Review:
Wraith's Forest by L.J Leger
Thanks to the Author for allowing me to read/review her book!

Free:
Beginnings by A.M Hargrove
The prequel to the Gaurdians of Vesturon Series, both of which I read and loved, was just released March 27th and you can get your copy for free on Smashwords Here

11 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul. That ID card is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I love it a lot! I like to wave my nerd flag hehe.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Wow awesome haul! I love that ID card, and the tote bag. I've been eying a Mockingjay pin for myself, but I'm not really one to buy a bunch of swag like that (aside from a stuffed Hedwig, and a Nightmare Before Christmas blanket.) My boyfriend LOVED the Kite Runner, and he's not much of a reader. I also got The Immortal Rules, via NetGalley. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I'm excited!

    My IMM + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much thanks :). I'm usually not to into swag myself. But Hunger Games is pretty high in my ultimate favorite books. And ya, I don't usually go for anything with the actors all over it. I love the story and not them. It's just like books with the movie cover. That bothers me =P

      Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your IMM with us :)

      Delete
    2. Ahhh, I cannot wait to read The Immortal Rules!! It should be great!

      Delete
  3. You got some good looking books this week! I have a Mockingjay pin too and I love it! Enjoy your fun new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hesitated buying it. I picked up a few different times and put it back cause it was little expensive. But the third time I got it :) and now I so happy I did! I love it so very much. And I love how many people recognize it when I wear it out.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I can't wait to dig into The Immortal Rules! :)

    Love the Hunger Games ID!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! It will have to be one of the first books this month I think :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.