Saturday, April 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a weekly internet meme hosted by The Story Siren to share new books that bloggers have bought, won, received, been gifted, or borrowed.

Jenn's Mailbox:
We're posting our IMM a day early this week, and I'm not going to do a vlog because I didn't really get much this week. But both things I got were in the mail.
 Quicksilver by Joy Spraycar
with bookmark and pen! 
Won from Challenge 4 of the Review Copy Challenge that was hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea
and Celine at Nyx Book Reviews

Postcard recieved from Jill Hathaway for participating as a Secret Slider and helping spread the word for Slide's release :)

Meghan's Mailbox:
Didn't get anything in the mail this week, but I did buy two books :)
The Thirteen by Susie Moloney
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong


What's in your mailbox this week?!

12 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed and liked Slide a lot! I've never heard of Quicksilver, the cover is so pretty! Will have to look it up, thanks!
    Enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-saturday-imm-16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Slide!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Quicksilver, Slide, and The Calling all look really good! I really want to read them! I hope you enjoy!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Quicksilver :)

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books!!! Hope you enjoy these awesome reads:)

    Check out my giveaway here: http://chantel-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/first-ever-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Slide was so good and I can't wait to read the Calling. I enjoyed the Gathering!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.