Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Reads (4)



Random Reads is monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books.

Each month you get a random number generator to pick one of your reads for the month. I'll be using my Goodreads to-read list and random.org to pick my book. The only way I won't read the book it gives me is if I get one of the books off of the Top 100 Novels list, since that is another challenge that I'm working through seperately.

For more information on Random Reads, check out the original post here.

For March I got The Iron King, I'm currently reading it and would have finished it already if not for moving and birthday parties. So it is being read and will be reviewed!

So for April I'll be reading:


Guess I'll be adding  that to my list for the month :)

8 comments:

  1. Haha, what an awesomely fun idea! I hope you like the Iron King, I really like that series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really liked it so far! I have about 30 more pages to read, so should be done soon and will write up a review :) So far so good!

      I love this meme, gets me to read something off my TBR each month!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I loved Luna. I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very interested in reading it! I even have a copy of it already, which is signed :D

      Delete
  3. This sounds like an interesting meme! I should think about doing it one of these months since I have a TON of books that seem to always get pushed to the backburner.

    I'm glad you're reading The Iron King -- I really liked that one and should try and get back on track with the series ... I hear it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this meme! It's great because it gets me to read a book off my TBR each month. My poor, poor TBR list that grows daily :(

      So far I'm really liking The Iron King, almost done it :)

      Delete
  4. This is also on my TBR list, I am curious to know how it goes for you! New follower here. :)

    Here's my random reads: http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/random-reads-1-april.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.