Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Second Blog

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I started up a second little blog called Booking & Hooking. It's nothing really fancy, it's mostly like an online journal for me. I'll probably make lots of posts about Crocheting, that's my second love after books :). There will be a couple book reviews, but not many because this is my book home <3. Owl Read It is #1!! :D. But I do read books sometimes that don't really fit into the theme here, so you could find those there. Anyway, if you're interested in checking it out or maybe even becoming a follower you can visit by clicking here. I just started, so it's nothing fantastic, just a space to share my thoughts and experiences :). Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.