Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (16)

'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

Silver
By Rhiannon Held
Expected Publication: June 5th, 2012

Goodreads Synopsis: Andrew Dare is a werewolf. He’s the enforcer for the Roanoke pack, and responsible for capturing or killing any Were intruders in Roanoke’s territory. But the lone Were he’s tracking doesn’t smell or act like anyone he’s ever encountered. And when he catches her, it doesn’t get any better. She’s beautiful, she’s crazy, and someone has tortured her by injecting silver into her veins. She says her name is Silver, and that she’s lost her wild self and can’t shift any more.

The packs in North America have a live-and-let-live attitude, and try not to overlap with each other. But Silver represents a terrible threat to every Were on the continent. 

Andrew and Silver will join forces to track down this menace while discovering their own power and their passion for each other.


I'm a total sucker for paranormal romance! And I love werewolf stories, so this one sounds pretty awesome to me!

What are you 'Waiting On'?

12 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting book. Love the cover too! Great pick!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really want to read this one! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your WoW with us :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Agreed, I love the cover :). Thanks for stopping by and sharing your WoW with us!

      Delete
  3. You also had a super awesome pick for your WoW! ;) Love the Sookie Stackhouse series <3 Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds really lovely! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome :). Thanks for stopping by and sharing your WoW with us!

      Delete
  5. Silver is another book I knew nothing about. I have a thing for werewolves, and this sounds like an amazing take on them! Great choice. I'm definitely adding this to my to-read shelf.

    Shana @ Sizzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda have a thing for werewolves to, and definitely have a huge thing for paranormal romance :). Glad I could help you find an awesome new read :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. ohhh yes! I love werewolves and a good paranormal romance! This sounds awesome! Injecting her with silver to torture her and now she can't shift! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! And you are most welcome for the visit, thanks for returning the favor :)

      Delete
  7. Werewolves :D I love that! Nice pick ^^

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.