Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should be Reading.

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
-Share the Title and Author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR if the like your  teaser :)

This week's teaser comes from:

'While you spend your time locked in here conducting experiments that no one understands - endangering your well-being in the process - your country totters on the brink of war. A myriad issues await your decision, and you stand here blowing smoke and playing with quicksilver?'

Yeah, I am still on the same book as last week. I apologize I don't have a new book to tease with, but it's still a new teaser! Two of my kids birthdays have been in the past few days, so it's been crazy busy here! But I am really liking this book, even more so than the first one :).

11 comments:

  1. Love the cover. It's OK when life interferes with reading. Some things are more important. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure, my kids definitely being extremely more-so! Thanks for returning the visit :)

      Delete
  2. Never apologize for having the same book - especially when its a good one. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-may-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! And a good one it is indeed!! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your teaser:)

      Delete
  3. This book is LONG. No worries. Long books intimidate me, honestly. I keep trying to get through Book Three, but it's scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, it is a long one! I really like long books, they take a lot longer, which slows my blogging posts :(. But as long as it's a good one, I don't mind the prolonged ride.
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've heard great things about this series, but it's too long for me as well! Great teaser though! Thanks for stopping by!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a long one! definitely slowing down my reading pace, but thats ok, I'm really enjoying it :)

      Delete
  5. I have been meaning to read this series! Great teaser btw, makes me want to read it even more. :P

    Here is mine@Bursting Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's a great one, if you are into fantasy even a little I think you're sure to like it :). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great teaser! I think I know where it comes from, and yeah, it's such a great book :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.