Saturday, June 2, 2012

Random Reads (6)



Random Reads is monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books.

Each month you get a random number generator to pick one of your reads for the month. I'll be using my Goodreads to-read list and random.org to pick my book. The only way I won't read the book it gives me is if I get one of the books off of the Top 100 Novels list, since that is another challenge that I'm working through seperately.

For more information on Random Reads, check out the original post here.

In May, I got Swoon by Nina Malkin as my RR, I did read and review it. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was ok. My review is HERE.

Looks like my June RR is:



So it's Kiss, Date, Love, Hate by Luisa Plaja. It looks like a fun read!

***

What's your random read this month?

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I am going to have someone put the books I have on my shelf to read out on the ground, then I will close my eyes and randomly select. I have had some of the books on my shelf for a long time because I keep buing more books. Can't wait to find out what I will be reading next. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really fun meme! I like it because it gets me to read something that I might have forgotten about or have really been wanting to read but haven't gotten to it. I hope you get a book you are really wanting to read!

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I've never heard of this meme before, it sounds really fun! My to read list is so long, I feel like a lot of books get forgotten. I'm going to try doing this! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a really awesome meme that gets you to read that book you keep putting off :P Thankds for stopping by!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.