Sunday, October 14, 2012

Owl Post (23)


Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme. 

Jenn's Haul
I got a huge haul this week! Lots of books that I'm super excited for and can't wait to read!



Books Mentioned:
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
*Thank you Raincoast Books!!!!!!*
The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle (My Review)
Scorch by Gina Damico
The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki
The Book of Styling by Somer Flaherty
*Thank you Thomas Allen & Son!!!!*
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Meghan's Haul:
No books for me this week, but I should have some to share next week. Jenn has enough to share for all of us anyway hehe :)


Kristal's Haul:
I got Snow Whyte as a review book from NetGalley :)



***

***

What new reads did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. SCARLET! Lucky you! Snow Whyte looks interesting, I'm going to take a look at that :) Great haul! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy great books, Jenn! I'm really interested in The Hallowed Ones -- it looks really good! And Scarlet! I'm just reading Cinder now and it's interesting so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, Jenn! You scored big this week. And omigod Scarlet!! Lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.