Sunday, November 25, 2012

Owl Post (28)




Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme. 

Jenn's Haul
Two awesome books for me this week that I can't wait to read, now if only I could stop being sick so I can read! And lots of awesome swag from the lovely Marissa Meyer!


Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky
*Thank you Thomas Allen & Son!!*
Croak by Gina Damico

Meghan's Haul:
I'm pretty excited about this weeks books :)
Won:
I  won this book during the Spooktacular Book Hop on Paulette's Papers. Thank you!!

Bought:
all by Rick Riordan
&
I got the Percy Jackson series second hand, they were not in pretty condition but I do loves books that need a little TLC so I cleaned them up and they don't look too bad at all :) Plus I got the extra Riordan book thrown in. Also, found another goosebumps book to add to my re-collection haha :).





Kristal's Haul:
I got a review copy of Prophecy Girl by Faith McKay this week :)


4 comments:

  1. That's some great swag, Jenn! And Croak! I still have to read that one -- it looks great!

    And yay for all the Rick Riordan love!

    Have a great week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I received Scorch from the publisher, so finally got Croak from the library to check out!

      Delete
  2. Ohh! I have the first book in the Percy Jackson series, but I've never gotten a chance to read it! And Middle Ground looks really good as well! It looks like you guys have a pretty good week (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Middle Ground is as good as I'm thinking it is! :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.