Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (43)

I just wanted to start this post by saying Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us! :D We hope you have a wonderful, love filled day with your loved ones! Also, if you're reading this, thanks for taking the time to stop by our blog on such a day as today :). It's my birthday today as well, so happy birthday to me hehe! 
Merry Christmas!!!



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should Be Reading

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS

This week's teaser comes from: 



Marked

Author: P.C & Kristin Cast

GoodReads

Teaser:

He lifted one long white finger and pointed at me. As my forehead exploded in pain Kayla opened her mouth and screamed.


My Thoughts: Yet another series that has been sitting unread on my shelf for too long. My attempt is to read the first 4 before the new year to reach my 100 goal. Will I be able to do it! Cheer for me! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.