Friday, February 15, 2013

Author Interview: Bella Forrest

Bella Forrest

Author of A Shade of Vampire
Follow Bella’s Blog: http://bellaforrest.blogspot.com
Follow on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AShadeOfVampire


Author Bio:
 I've been telling stories pretty much since I could talk. Instead of having my parents read me bed-time stories, I would prefer to share with them my own made up tales.
As I grew older, I developed a passion for the fantasy genre.
I’m an avid reader and a hopeless Potterhead.
If you sign up for personal email updates from me here: www.forrestbooks.com ,
you'll be the first to hear about my new releases.

GoodReads

Interview

Bella Forrest released her debut novel in just December 14, 2012 and the book became a Number 1 Christmas Bestseller in Vampire Romance, Paranormal and Fantasy on Amazon.

I was excited to have Bella answer some questions that we thought up to help us get to know her a little better and give her a nice warm welcome.

Buy A Shade of Vampire from Amazon:
USA,paperback:
UK,paperback:

Questions & Answers

What is your favorite part in the book?


The ending is my favorite part of the book. It’s the culmination of a lot of built-up emotions that finally break free.

What character from your story would you like to have dinner/spend a day with?

I would love to have dinner with Derek the vampire, although Sofia might get jealous of me J

Are you working on anything new?

I’m currently working on the sequel to A Shade of Vampire.

Who's your favorite author?

I don’t have a favorite, but here are three of my favorites:
Jane Austen
JK Rowling
C.S. Lewis

Why did you decide to become a writer?

Writing is something I’ve always done for enjoyment since I was a kid. I had a hyperactive imagination and felt the need to express myself in words from a young age.

Why do you think someone should read your book, so why/when would you recommend it?

I find it hard to talk about my own book, but I think you’ll find it to be an unexpected, fresh take on the vampire genre.

What is it like to receive a review for your book? How do you feel when there is a good or bad one?

I always feel honored when someone takes time out of their life to read my book.
Even when the review is negative, I still feel grateful they bothered to read and write about it.
Fiction is so subjective. One person will go crazy about your book while another will think it’s a load of rubbish. There’s no point getting your knickers in a twist about it.

Any advice for an aspiring author?

Fix a minimum period during which you must write every single day.



I would like to thank Bella Forrest for taking the time to interview with us!  I hope you all check out her work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.