Sunday, February 17, 2013

Owl Post (38)



Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got in the past week as well as recap reviews posted during the week. It is inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox Theme.

Jenn's Haul:
I got to pick out a couple of books this week for Valentine's Day from my husband! Then I was in my local Zellers (which is closing to become Target soon) and their books were half off, so finally for The Immortal Rules. I don't even care that it's not going to match my other ones in that series when they come out.. I needed to have it!
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Changeling by Philippa Gregory
S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline

Meghan's Haul:
I also got a couple of books from my awesome husband for V-day :) <3



Kristal's Haul:
I got these books from the library this week:
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)    A Breath of Eyre (Unbound, #1)

***
Reviews from this week:
***

What new reads did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.