Sunday, February 24, 2013

Owl Post (39)




Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got in the past week as well as recap reviews posted during the week. It is inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox Theme.

Jenn's Haul:
I had a good week for books this week! I got a surprise package in the mail and I was approved on NetGalley for a book that I've really been looking forward to!! 


*Thank you Thomas Allen and Son Canada!!*
*Thank you so much HarlequinTeen and NetGalley!!*

Meghan's Haul:
This week has also been a really great week for books for me :D I got a little spoiled hehe. My husband knows how to make a lady swoon.
Bought:
I didn't buy the swag of course hehe but I got two signed bookmarks for Megan Miranda's new book Hysteria. Which is also currently being shipped to me :). So after it arrives and I read & review I will have a giveaway for the second signed bookmark! Stay tuned :)
Yes I already own this, and yes I've already read it. But I really want the new Penguin Drop Caps collection, the first letter here was a V-day gift :).

Library:



Kristal's Haul:
Nothing for me this week guys, since I worked a long stretch.  :(

***
Reviews from this week:
***

What new reads did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. ur owl brought you a lot it seems ;) nice haul....

    do check mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Madman's Daughter looks AWESOME! I love that cover! And yay for Paper Towns! I love me some John Green. :)

    I really wasn't a fan of the first book in that Julie Kagawa series, but I hope you like the second book, Jenn!

    And Meghan, there's nothing wrong with getting spoiled! I just read P&P for the first time last week -- it was really great! Part of me really wants to collect some of the special edition classics. They're all just so pretty!

    Have a good week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! I seen the Madman's daughter a while ago and I was just like, this sounds so awesome!!! What a new and interesting synopsis. I'm super excited for it :D. I also have been really enjoying John Green lately. This will be the 3rd book I've read by him in the past little while :) And you're right, nothing wrong with being a little spoiled every now and then hehe :D

      Delete
    2. I loved The Immortal Rules! I have yet to find something Julie Kagawa that I don't like, they are all just so good! I'm so planning on buying all the Drops Caps set as well, I think they are pretty and want to have a rainbow on my shelf!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.