Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (58)



Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.



Dare You To
(Pushing the Limits #2)

Author: Katie McGarry

Expected Publication Date: May 28, 2013

Contemporary

GoodReads

Synopsis:

"I dare you..."

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....


I loved Pushing the Limits and can't wait to read Beth's story. It's going to be another good one! 


***
What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. I loved Pushing the Limits, too! I do like that this one isn't a continuation, but seems like a whole separate story. I can't wait to read it, either!

    Great pick, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Kind of like the Hundred Oaks books. I have this one on NetGalley now, just have to read it! :D

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read this! It sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! I cannot wait to read this one - I think it's going to be my next read. It sounds SO good.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of the few who didn't love the first book, but I hope you like this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I LOVED Pushing the Limits so I'm just biting my nails to get my hands on this one! Great choice!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.