Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (61)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should Be Reading



To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS






This week's teaser comes from:


Great Expectations

Author: Charles Dickens

GoodReads

Teaser:

The other, always working and working his dry lips and turning his eyes restlessly about him far and near, did at last turn them for a moment on the speaker, with the words, 'You ate not much to look at,' and with a half taunting glance at the bound hands.


My Thoughts: I've heard so many things great and terrible about this book. I am hoping that I come through it with great things to say :).


6 comments:

  1. I read this years ago and unfortunately don't remember one thing about it. Come and see my teasers for The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston and Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to have the same problem with some books. Some of them just don't stick with me.

      Delete
  2. This is one of the many classics I really must get round to reading, especially as its referenced so much in other books! Thanks for sharing :)

    My teaser this week is from Undone by Cat Clarke

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You always hear about this book while reading other books. Especially in the Infernal Devices series!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.