Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (72)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should Be Reading



To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS





This week's teaser comes from:

Homeland

Author: R.A Salvatore

GoodReads

Teaser:

They live with the belief that anything is acceptable if you can get away with it, that self-gratification is the most important aspect of existence, and that power comes only to she or he who is strong and cunning enough to snatch it from the failing hands of those who no longer deserve it.


My Thoughts: I have been wanting to read this series for so long, I am so glad I finally started it because I am loving it!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds really cool! Hope you're enjoying :D

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely loving it! This is my first R.A Salvatore book, but I know I will be reading more of his in the future!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.