Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (70)

Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.



Vengeance

Author: Megan Miranda

Expected Publication Date: Feb 13th, 2014

GoodReads

Synopsis:

Megan Miranda's VENGEANCE, a companion novel and sequel to FRACTURE, in which the lake that claimed victims appears to be cursed as more tragedy unfolds, raising the question of whether a character's strange affinity with the dying is something even more sinister, again to Emily Easton of Walker Children's and Rebecca McNally of Bloomsbury UK Children's, in a very nice deal, for publication in Winter 2014.

My Thoughts: I have discovered that I seriously enjoy Megan Miranda's writing over the past year, and Fracture was a spectacular read so I am definitely looking forward to reading the sequel!


10 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of great things about Fracture, but I've yet to read it. Maybe I'll wait until were closer to the release date of Vengeance so that I can read them back to back. :)

    Here's my #WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a good idea! Waiting for sequels can be so hard!

      Delete
  2. OMG this sounds awesome! I didn't get to read Fracture but Vengeance really has me intrigued. Cute name for a blog BTW! :-)

    My WoW

    New Follower,

    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found a new read to be excited for! And thanks so much for the compliments, I also really like our blog name :D I've got a thing for owls ;).

      Delete
    2. And thanks so much for the follow! I will definitely return the favor!

      Delete
  3. I've not read Fracture but I've heard it's good. Vengeance sounds great as well. Can't wait to see its cover.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really anxious for the cover as well, I really liked Fracture's cover :).

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading Fracture and Hysteria. I can't wait to read Vengeance too!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fracture was great and Hysteria was one of my favorite books! I've definitely come to enjoy Megan Miranda's writing, I look forward to her new book. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh! Fracture has been on my TBR for such a long tie, and I can't believe I haven't picked it up yet! I'll definitely need to read it before the sequel/companion comes out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.