Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (77)


Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.



A Court of Mist and Fury
(A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)

Author: Sarah J. Maas

Expected Publication Date: May 3, 2016

GoodReads

Synopsis:

Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.


My Thoughts: .I was introduced to Sarah J. Maas through A Court of Thorns and Roses.  I instantly became obsessed, totally and completely.  I then went on a Sarah J. Maas reading spree and read all of the Throne of Glass series.  So, to say I am excited about this book would be the understatement of the year.  Maas can do no wrong in my eyes.

Also, I am a proud member of the Rhysand fan club so I CAN'T WAIT to see his court and what he can do when not being dictated by Amarantha.  Plus, what will Rhysand and Feyre do about this crazy attraction between them while she is forced to stay a week a month in his court, away from Tamlin.  Ooooohhhhhh I am already on the edge of my seat!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.